T2hongkong takes complete care of your privacy and offers complete transparency, accountability and complete choice regarding the collection and usage of your personal information. Our firm is committed to practicing fair information practices and adopts the highest possible degree of privacy measures to protect the client’s personal information submitted to t2hongkong while purchasing its travel packages.
While registering as a member for a competition or any promotional campaign on our website, we may ask for some personally identifiable information from you such as your name, email, phone numbers, credit card number, card holder’s name, and others that may be needed to complete the formalities. This information is mainly used to provide better services to you by keeping you in tune with the itinerary confirmations, service vouchers, special information regarding recent promotional campaigns and other communication processes. T2hongkong does not trade, sell, rent or share your personal information with any third party without your actual consent unless otherwise described.
We at t2hongkong may notify you, from time to time, via emails and newsletters about any upcoming site updates, new offers, and products from third parties that may be of some interest to you. If you wish to opt out of the same, please unsubscribe by following the unsubscribing notifications given in the email or newsletter.
T2hongkong will not share your personal and private information except for the following situations:
• Your information may be shared with our parent company and other trusted corporate associates and affiliates who share our commitment to protect your private information.
• Your personal information shall also be shared with service providers such as airlines, hotels and other suppliers involved in the providing you the services or products you purchased.
• Third parties providing corporate services such as contest organization and administration, credit card processing financial analysis, fraud prevention and others may also have an access to the information. However, be assures, they too are bound to follow the data security measures and are not allowed to sell, share or rent your information with other outside parties.
• Information may also be dispersed if required for any legal or criminal proceedings
• In case of a corporate mergers, asset sale, consolidation or other legal business transactions.
• In good faith, when the information is required to investigate or prevent any illegal activity including identity theft, frauds or to defend our rights.
In any other case you shall be duly notified about when, where and to whom the information is being disseminated. You can them make a choice about whether or not the same should be done or not.
If you have concerns about our policy and do not agree with its terms, please do not use this site.
- We employ the highest levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential. .
- We will not disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, or transaction history to any third party without your permission. .
- Identity or history of our clients shall only be disclosed to competent legal authority, if only needed so by the Law of the Land. .